November 20, 2021 – 4:00 pm
The 8th annual New York State Craft Brewers Festival takes place on Saturday, November 20th, at the historic Landmark Theatre in Syracuse, New York. The unique and beloved event brings together 45+ breweries from every region of the state featuring a wide variety of unique and award-winning beers.
Meet the people who craft the beer you love! The brewers, owners, and direct brewery reps ALWAYS pour at New York Craft Brewers Festivals – come hang out with the people making the beer you love!
– Must be at least 21 years of age to attend.
– The Landmark Theatre is not fully handicap accessible.
All guests and ticket holders must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
– All guests and ticket holders must display proof of vaccination along with valid identification at the gate. Acceptable forms of proof of vaccination include a CDC vaccination card or the NYS Excelsior Pass.
– Guests and ticket holders that fail to display proof of vaccination at the gate will not be permitted to enter the Landmark Theatre. No refunds will be issued.
– Facemasks are encouraged but not required.
– Sanitation stations will be available throughout the festival.